Saturday, April 9, 2016

Daily Sketch!

So I'll just go ahead and say it, "This pose sucks." I'm posting this embarrassment as a mark of shame because I don't believe in being cuddled or praised for terrible art work. 90% of everything I post on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, or even my own blog is garbage. The other 10% are the one worth working toward. I'm seriously pissed off right now and I'm going back to the drawing board on this pose. Pulling up more references and starting this pose off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment